Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Let there be schlock!

Okay, maybe not schlock, per se, but, LDB has joined the weblog craze.  Be afraid.  Be VERY afraid!

So, why did I decide to join in?  Simple, really.  I can't just post pictures of my builds on Photobucket, and call it good.  I figure blogs get viewed pretty widely, so why not join in?

In my blog, you'll see pictures of kits I've completed, in-progress shots, as I struggle valiantly with crappy kits, and the occasional bit of wittiness, snarkiness, and general sarcasm I'm widely known for.

Don't expect much, at least in the beginning.  I have to figure out what the frak I'm doing here.  Give me time, and look out, Dennis Miller, Peter Jennings and George Carlin!

And, if you believe that, I have some ocean-front property in Kansas I'd like to talk to you about.

No comments:

Post a Comment